Friday, September 19, 2008

The Mole Report

Just fyi for those waiting with baited breath -- the dermatologist's office called today to say Scott's mole and "barnacle" were fine -- no problem.

And that's definitely good news!

In a one-income household that already has one person with a debilitating chronic illness, it's even scarier than normal when the sole breadwinner has a cancer scare, no matter how mild a scare it is. (Mostly I'm just a worrier, and I was definitely worried before the dermatologist visit that it was going to be something bad.)

Meanwhile, I'm just trying to recover from the visit to the rheumy yesterday. I hate having all my achy joints poked, prodded and squeezed, which just makes them hurt that much more. I could hardly even use a fork at dinner last night because my hands hurt so much. :(

So I'm taking it easy today, especially since it's a Friday and that means my whirlwind of a preschooler will be home for the next couple days.

Hope y'all have a good weekend!

No comments: