Saturday, November 1, 2008

Oops, I Did It Again

Yup, that's right.

I signed up for National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo) again, vowing to post daily for the month of November.

As you may know or remember from last year, it's essentially a version or take off on NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) in which people vow to write a 50,000 word novel in just 30 days. (Doesn't have to be good, just 50,000 or more words long. And yes, people actually do that. There's even a contest and the best submission gets published in some fashion.)

I definitely can't write a novel in 30 days. I can't even imagine writing 50,000 words of gibberish in 30 days, although that seems like it might be more achievable.

But I think I can do a post a day, and that's my goal at least.

Some posts, of course, will be better than others. But that's true even when I'm not trying to attain a random posting frequency. :)

Wish me luck, and please check back often to see how I'm doing.


No comments: