Monday, December 1, 2008

Let's See If Third Try Is The Charm

I'm going back to the immunologist tomorrow afternoon for the allergy testing to the pneumonia vaccine. If I pass that, then I'll get the vaccine and go back in six weeks to see if I'm as immunodeficient as I appeared to be on the first round of testing way back in June.

I thought seriously about rescheduling this appointment yet again since I'm still pretty gimpy from my fall on Thursday. But I really want to get some answers and this is at least the third time I've been scheduled for the allergy testing. Actually, I think it's the fourth. Every other time, I've gotten sick and he won't do the testing if my lungs are junky.

Anyway, I won't know anything tomorrow -- other than whether or not I actually pass the testing and get the actual vaccine. I don't expect it to be a problem since my reaction back in 2000 wasn't terribly serious.

Happy December!


No comments: