Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Patients For a Moment #3 Is Ready for Readers!

I'm so grateful to Duncan Cross for starting the Patients for a Moment blog carnival for, by and about patients. The third edition is posted here, and I highly recommend you take a bit of your web-surfing time and read some of these well-written, insightful posts.

And if you're a patient blogger, I urge you to consider offering a post up for the next carnival, which will be published July 29. (Deadline for submission is July 26.)

The current batch are all worth a read. IMHO, mine is the weakest of the batch, and I'm not being modest when I say that.

There's also a blog post I came across in my surfing this morning that I think everyone should read: How I lost my health insurance at the hairstylist. It's just crazy that anyone (much less so many) should be in that kind of position in an industrialized nation. Read the comments too.

No comments: