Friday, August 7, 2009

Feeling The Love!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who commented on my last blog post. I'm truly feeling the love. :-)

I'd also like to admit that while it's true that I'd still blog even if no one read my writing, I'm very grateful to have found such a supportive community of people on the Internet. I've learned so much, both from the people who read my blog and those whose blogs I also read. (Many of whom are in both categories!)

I've received wonderful support, good advice, and suggestions for things to have various doctors check out for me. (And yes, my primary care doc does appreciate those suggestions. She's as frustrated as I am at not being able to figure out what's wrong with me and help me get better.)

As many of you know firsthand, coping with a debilitating chronic illness is never easy. But being part of the blogosphere's chronic illness community is an immense help to me, and makes my life so much richer than it would be without all of you.

Thank you!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Please do feel the love - YOU ARE SO LOVED!!!!!