Monday, September 28, 2009

Not Dead Yet

(For those who don't recognize it, the headline refers to a song by one of my favorite bands from the '90s: the Bad Examples.)

I have at least half a dozen blog posts that are half written but I can't seem to finish lately.

I wish I could say it was because I was feeling so great that I was busy doing lots of things with Ellie and Scott, but no.

School started Sept. 9, and within a couple days, Ellie and I were both sniffling and congested. She, of course, is over her cold, and I'm coping with a lingering sinus infection and a major pain flare.

Anyway, I wanted to poke me head up and let everyone know I'm still here, and I hope to get back to posting regularly soon.

4 comments:

endoenvogue said...

I'm sorry you've been feeling icky lately! (I am relieved to know, though, that I'm not the only one out there with a bunch of half-written posts) I hope that you kick the sinus infection soon and have less pain!

SharonMV said...

Hope you feel better soon.

Sharon

Lori P said...

I hope you're feeling better. Back to school really sucks with the vast array of germs, doesn't it?

Looking forward to keeping up with your blog.
Lori

Herrad said...

Hi Aviva,
Came by to say hello and wish you a good Halloween weekend.
Love,
Herrad