Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday, Monday

Back in the day, I hated Mondays like everyone else. 

The first day of the work week was always a drag after a weekend. Everyone always drags on Mondays, right? 

Even before I got sick, when I was staying home with Ellie, I ... well, dreaded is too strong a word, but I definitely preferred weekends when Scott was home from work and we had family time. 

But these days? It's Fridays I view with mixed feelings when they approach. 

Mondays are something I look forward to because, after more activity during weekends than I generally have during the week, I keep my Mondays empty whenever possible for recovery. It's a rare Monday that I leave the house. I don't even schedule doctor appointments on Mondays unless it's absolutely necessary. 


I hope all of you had a good weekend, and are having a mellow Monday, too.

 

2 comments:

WinnyNinny PooPoo said...

Hope you had a good restful Monday

Aviva said...

@WinnyNinny: Aw, thanks! It turned out to be a frustrating day but at least I ended up, in the end, with an appointment with a therapist and a couple other names that might work for me if this one doesn't. So that's good, right? Accomplishing something is always good, I think, even if the process is tough.

How was your Monday?