Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Well, So Much For That Plan

Well, I had to reschedule my appointment with the hemotologist.

Ellie got sick with a tummy bug Sunday night, but when Tuesday rolled around and Scott and I were still healthy, I thought we'd missed catching whatever it was she had.

Nope.

I lost track of how many times I threw up during the wee hours Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. And Scott was pretty much up all night with his own problems. Uck.

So now I don't see the hemotologist until Nov. 14, which means yet more waiting. But I couldn't even get dressed today much less drive myself to the doctor's. And everytime I tried taking pain pills, I threw them up too. Definitely not a fun bug to have. :(

Ironically, when I saw my internist on Tuesday, she asked me if there was any chance I was coming down with a bug that would be the cause of my feeling so much worse lately. I said no, but it sure looks like she was right!!

No comments: