Sunday, November 30, 2008

The End of NaBloPoMo

Well, there were days I didn't think I'd make it but YAY! I made it all the way through 30 days of posting daily.

I know it wasn't always fascinating reading, and I'm happy that it's over. But it's definitely a sense of accomplishment to know that I could do it.

Meanwhile, a small update on my latest medical crisis.

We decided not to go to urgent care today because by afternoon, I was walking (painfully) without crutches. So, we'll see if it keeps on the mend, and I'll definitely see my internist on Thursday to discuss this as well as my ongoing issues.

I also had a mild reaction to the tetanus shot they gave me in the ER, but the swelling seems to have stopped growing finally. (The red, hot lump stopped growing at about the size of of an apricot or small peach.)

No comments: