10. My non-existent dog ate my
9. I've been training for the Portland Marathon and contemplating following that up with an Iron Man competition.
8. I've gone back to college to obtain my master's degree in library sciences so I can fulfill my childhood dream of being a librarian. They make lots and lots of money, right?
7. I succumbed to an Angry Birds addiction.
6. I've been reading uplifting and cheerful books like The Windup Girl and The Ghost Map: The Story of London's Most Terrifying Epidemic -- and How It Changed Science, Cities, and the Modern World. (I did just read those books, and highly recommend them. But they're definitely not what you'd call cheerful.)
5. I forgot how to type.
4. I founded my own multilevel marketing (MLM) company selling placebos as miracle cures for everything from cancer to lupus to indigestion. Email me if you'd like to become a distributor and earn up to $50,000 a month working from home for just 5 minutes a month, all for a teensy little investment cost.
3. I wrote an amazing novel that has sparked a bidding war among publishers and is already being touted for next year's Nobel Prize for literature.
2. We won the lottery and it's too time consuming counting my millions and figuring out how to spend it.
And the Number One reason I haven't blogged lately is (drumroll please):
1. I woke up one morning to discover my four years of debilitating illness had been a bad dream, and I'm actually completely healthy and able to do anything I want to do.