Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Procrastination, Thy Name Is ... ????

I don't really know how to finish that sentence, but you get the general idea.

It's not that I'm actually intentionally procrastinating -- do people do that? -- but I'm fairly unfocused and my days feel pretty short lately due to fatigue and pain. 

I seem to only be getting things done that absolutely must be done. I have good intentions, but I just get distracted way too easily. 

Not that everyone doesn't have that problem, at least some of the time. We all have too many balls we're trying to keep juggling without dropping anything. 

Thanks so much to those who have sent contributions for tomorrow's edition of Patients For A Moment. I'm sorry to say I won't have it up as early as I'd like, but please come back tomorrow evening to check it out!

Meanwhile, if you like science fiction type stuff and you don't mind foul language, I'm laughing while watching the movie Paul, which I borrowed from the library. Hilarious! And take it from me, laughing is definitely good for your health. :)  

No comments: