Tuesday, November 15, 2011

We're Halfway There



Well, I've made it halfway through NaBloPoMo and #NHBPM, and that's something!


It has seemed harder this year, but I know I always struggle through it so it might just seem harder this year because I'm in the middle of it. Things always seem harder when one is in the middle of them.


But I'm dragging myself through more than I think I did last year this time. And I just can't seem to catch up. And then I remind myself of Flylady's mantra of "I don't want you to try to catch up; I just want you to jump in where we are."

And although I've given up on "flying" with Flylady, the advice to not try to catch up because, really, it simply leads to feeling overwhelmed is good advice.

Now if I were just better at feeling comfortable simply "jumping in" when and where I can. But it's always good to have goals, right?

And meanwhile, I can't get that Bon Jovi song out of my brain! :) 



No comments: