Sunday, January 20, 2008

Survival!

I survived my daughter's bday party, thanks to lots of help from friends and my husband and thanks to good medication.

I didn't get in the pre-party nap I'd planned on, but since I hadn't gotten out of bed until 10 a.m., it was challenging to shower, eat breakfast, eat lunch and get party things together and then find time for a nap.

I did sleep very hard last night to make up for it. And it was nice to have a trusted and beloved babysitter this afternoon that I knew Ellie was comfortable enough with that I could go take a nap. (I was careful to pay her first in case her grandmother picked her up before I woke up, but Scott came to wake me about 5 minutes before Angie was scheduled to leave.

Anyway, I'm still exhausted and plan to take it very easy tomorrow. But I made it, and so far without aggravating any painful places.

ADDED Jan. 24: Forgot to mention, if you're interested in details about the party, you can visit my other blog which has some photos and details.

1 comment:

~RaenWa~ said...

I am glad you survived I hope Ellie had a wonderful time